BT601L Intelligent Flow Peristaltic Pump
The BT601L Intelligent Peristaltic Pump covers a broad flow range from 0.006 to 2900 mL/min. Featuring an intuitive color LCD touchscreen interface, it not only offers clarity but also incorporates advanced functionalities such as flow rate calibration and an anti-drip function, ensuring precise flow transfer. The Easy Dispense Mode simplifies volume dispensing through the DISPENSE key or a footswitch. Operating with intelligent cooling fan control, the system effectively minimizes operational noise. Utilizing the RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump effortlessly communicates with external devices like PCs, HMIs, or PLCs, streamlining integration and control.
Functions and Features
- Colour LCD display, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Flow rate display and control; Cumulative dispense volume display.
- The anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional dispense mode.
- Professional operating system, a configured system with a setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- A logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense functions; an external analogue signal can adjust the rotating speed. The control signal is optically isolated.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external devices.
- Internal double-layer isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes the pump dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- ABS plastic housing, streamlined shape.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-2900 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2%
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 50W
- External logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10v, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 258 x 197 x 180mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
BT601L Suitable Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-30 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-120 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-300 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-480 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-1140 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1800 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-2562 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-1098 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-2340 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-3000 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.