BT300L Intelligent Flow Peristaltic Pump
The BT300L Intelligent Flow Peristaltic Pump covers a flow range from 0.006 to 1690 mL/min, supporting variable pump heads and tubing. Featuring an intuitive color LCD touchscreen interface, it not only provides clarity but also incorporates advanced features like flow rate calibration and an anti-drip function, ensuring precise flow transfer. The Easy Dispense Mode simplifies volume dispensing through the DISPENSE key or a footswitch. Operating with intelligent cooling fan control, the system effectively minimizes working noise. Utilizing the RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump seamlessly communicates with external devices such as PCs, HMIs, or PLCs, streamlining integration and control.
Functions and Features
- Colour LCD displaying, touch screen and keypad.
- Reversible direction, start/stop and adjustable speed.
- Flow rate display and control; Cumulative dispense volume display.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Time dispense function.
- Anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional time dispense mode.
- Professional operating system, a configured system with the setup wizard.
- External logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense function; the external analogue signal can adjust the rotating speed. The control signal is optically isolated.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external devices.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- Internal double-layer isolation structure, the circuit board with conformal coating makes the pump dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- Stainless steel enclosure, easy to clean, resistant to the corrosion of the acid, alkali, sodium and organic solvents.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-1690 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-350 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2%
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 50W
- External logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analogue control signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10v, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 226 x 150 x 238 mm (8.90 x 5.91 x 9.37 inch)
- Weight: 5.3 kg (11.7 lbs)
BT300L Compatible Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-18 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-70 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-175 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-280 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-665 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1050 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-1495 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
(4 rollers, 2 channels)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-641 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1085 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-1365 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-1750 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.