BT600L Intelligent Flow Peristaltic Pump
The BT600L Intelligent Peristaltic Pump delivers a versatile flow range from 0.006 to 2900 mL/min. Featuring an intuitive color LCD touchscreen interface, it not only ensures clarity but also incorporates advanced features like flow rate calibration and an anti-drip function, ensuring precise flow transfer. The Time Dispense Mode simplifies volume dispensing through the DISPENSE key or a footswitch. Operating with intelligent cooling fan control, the system effectively minimizes working noise. Utilizing the RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump seamlessly communicates with external devices such as PCs, HMIs, or PLCs, streamlining integration and control.
Functions and Features
- Color LCD displaying, touch screen and keypad.
- Reversible direction, start/stop and adjustable speed.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Flow rate display and control; Cumulative dispense volume display.
- Anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional time dispense mode.
- Professional operating system, a configured system with the setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- External logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense function; the external analogue signal can adjust the rotating speed. The control signal is optically isolated.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external devices.
- Internal double-layer isolation structure, the circuit board with conformal coating makes the pump dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- Stainless steel enclosure, easy to clean, resistant to the corrosion of the acid, alkali, sodium and organic solvents.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-2900 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: 0.2%
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: <60W
- External logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10v, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS
- Ambient temperature: 0-40°C
- Relative humidity: <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 226 x 150 x 238 mm (8.90 x 5.91 x 9.37 inch)
- Weight: 5.5 kg (12.1 lbs)
BT600L Compatible Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-18 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-70 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-175 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-280 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-665 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1050 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-1495 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
(4 rollers, 2 channels)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-1098 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-2340 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-3000 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.