BT301L Intelligent Flow Peristaltic Pump
The BT301L Intelligent Peristaltic Pump caters to a flow range of 0.006 to 1600 mL/min. Featuring an intuitive color LCD touchscreen interface, it not only ensures clarity but also integrates advanced functionalities like flow rate calibration and an anti-drip function, enhancing precision in flow transfer. The Easy Dispense Mode allows convenient volume dispensing via the DISPENSE key or a footswitch. Operating with intelligent cooling fan control, the system minimizes working noise. Seamless communication with external devices, including PCs, HMIs, or PLCs, is facilitated through the RS485 MODBUS interface, ensuring easy integration and control.
Functions and Features
- Color LCD display, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Flow rate display and control; Cumulative dispense volume display.
- The anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional dispense mode.
- Professional operating system, a configured system with the setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- The logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense functions; an external analogue signal can adjust the rotating speed. The control signal is optically isolated.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external devices.
- Internal double-layer isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes the pump dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- ABS plastic housing, streamlined shape.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-1600 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-350 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±0.5%
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 40W
- External logic level control signal: Input level 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 257 x 198 x 182mm (10.12 x 7.80 x 7.17 inch)
- Weight: 5.3 kg (11.7 lbs)
BT301L Suitable Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-18 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-70 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-175 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-280 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-665 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1050 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-1495 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-641 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1085 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-1365 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-1750 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.