BT101L Intelligent Flow Peristaltic Pump
The BT101L Intelligent Peristaltic Pump delivers a versatile flow range spanning from 0.0001 to 720 mL/min. Featuring an intuitive interface with a vibrant color LCD touchscreen, it seamlessly blends ease of use with advanced functionalities like flow rate calibration and an anti-drip function for precise flow management. The inclusion of an Easy Dispense Mode simplifies volume dispensing through either the DISPENSE key or a footswitch. Operating with intelligent cooling fan control, the system minimizes working noise. Enhanced connectivity with external devices, including PCs, HMIs, or PLCs, is achieved through the RS485 MODBUS interface, facilitating efficient communication and control.
Functions and Features
- Color LCD display, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Flow rate display and control; Cumulative dispense volume display.
- The anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional dispense mode.
- Professional operating system, a configured system with the setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- The logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense functions; an external analogue signal can adjust the rotating speed. The control signal is optically isolated.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external devices.
- Internal double-layer isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes the pump dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- ABS plastic housing, streamlined shape.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.0001-720 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-150 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2%
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 30W
- External logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10v, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40 °C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 257 x 198 x 182mm (10.12 x 7.80 x 7.17 inch)
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs)
BT101L Compatible Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Speed||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(6 rollers, 1 channel)
(6 rollers, 2 channels)
(6 rollers, 4 channels)
|0.1-100 rpm||ID 0.5mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0022-2.2 ml/min|
|ID 1mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0064-6.4 ml/min|
|ID 2mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.024-24 ml/min|
|ID 2.4mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.031-31ml/min|
(10 rollers, 1 channel)
(10 rollers, 2 channels)
(10 rollers, 4 channels)
|0.1-100 rpm||ID 0.5mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0017-1.7 ml/min|
|ID 1mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.0049-4.9 ml/min|
|ID 2mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.018-18 ml/min|
|ID 2.4mm, Wall 0.92mm||0.021-21 ml/min|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|0.1-150 rpm||13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-7.5 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-30 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-75 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-120 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-285 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-450 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-641 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|0.1-150 rpm||15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-275 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-465 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-585 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-750 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.