WT600F Intelligent Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
The WT600F intelligent dispensing peristaltic pump offers a flow range from 0.06 to 6000 mL/min. It is equipped with both dispensing and calibration functions. The colour LCD touch screen is user-friendly, providing an intuitive and clear display for users. Four working modes are available: flow rate mode, volume dispensing mode, time dispensing mode and copy dispensing mode. The brushless servo motor drive with large torque is maintenance-free and reliable. Intelligent temperature control technology reduces working noise. With the RS485 MODBUS communications interface, the pump is easy to be connected with external devices, such as computers, human-machine interfaces or PLC. WT600F's stainless steel housing is both easy to clean and corrosion-resistant, ensuring the longevity of the pump's operation.
Functions and Feature
- Colour LCD display, touch screen and operating keypad
- Three types of dispensing modes: time dispensing mode, volume dispensing mode, and copy dispensing mode.
- Three dispensing modes store five groups of working parameters automatically (power-off memory).
- Easy control to reverse direction, start/stop and run full speed (for cleaning).
- Display and control flow rate and accumulated dispensing volume.
- 0.1 rpm speed resolution.
- Brushless servo motor drive with large torque, no maintenance required, high rotating accuracy.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Intelligent temperature-control technology reduces working noise.
- External on/off voltage control signal controls the start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, optically coupled isolator; external analogue control signal adjusts the rotating speed.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easily controlled by other devices.
- Internal double-deck isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust- and moisture-proof.
- Anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- Stainless steel housing, easy to clean, excellent resistance to corrosion of acid, alkali, sodium and organic solvents.
- Drive multi-channel and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid.
- Remote infrared control (optional).
- Flow range: 0.06-6000 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1rpm
- Flow accuracy: ±0.5%
- Power supply: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: < 200W
- External control: Input level 5V, 12V(standard), 24V (optional); External control analog 0-5V(standard), 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: 0-40 °C
- Relative humidity: <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 286 x 180 x 230mm
- Weight: 6.2 kg
WT600F Compatible Pump Heads, Tubing, and Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-30 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-120 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-300 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-480 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-1140 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1800 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-2562 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-1098 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-2340 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-3000 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.