WT600F-65 Intelligent Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
The WT600F-65 Intelligent Dispensing Peristaltic Pump, rated IP65, is both dust-tight and waterproof. Its intuitive color LCD touchscreen interface offers ease of use. The pump features four operation modes: volume dispensing for precise dispensing, time dispensing for increased productivity, copy dispensing for dividing fluid into equal parts, and flow mode similar to an intelligent flow peristaltic pump. Driven by a maintenance-free brushless servo motor with significant torque, it incorporates intelligent temperature control technology to minimize working noise. The RS485 MODBUS communication interface ensures seamless connectivity with external devices like computers, human-machine interfaces, or PLCs. The stainless steel housing is corrosion-resistant and easy to clean, enhancing overall durability.
Functions and Features
- Colour LCD display, touch screen and operating keypad.
- For working modes: Flow mode, time dispensing mode; volume dispensing mode; copy dispensing mode.
- Three dispensing modes store five groups of working parameters automatically.
- Reversible direction, start/stop and full speed, state memory (power-off memory).
- Displays and controls flow rate, accumulated dispensing volume automatically.
- Flow rate calibration.
- Brushless servo motor drive with large torque, no maintenance necessary, high rotating accuracy.
- Easy dispensing function, it can repeat dispensing by volume or time, without a time controller.
- A professional operating system for parameter setting
- Intelligent temperature control technology reduces working noise.
- External on/off voltage controls the start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, optically coupled isolator; External analogue adjusts rotating speed.
- Anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- Stainless steel housing, easy to clean, excellent resistance to the corrosion of the acid, alkali, sodium and organic solvents.
- Can drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to be controlled by other devices.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid and optional remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.06-6000 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Flow accuracy: 0.5%
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: <100W
- External on/off voltage control: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional).
- External analog control: 0-5V (standard); 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity < 80%
- IP grade: IP65
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 337 x 200 x 235 mm
- Weight: 7.1kg
WT600F-65 Compatible Pump Heads, Tubing, and Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-30 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-120 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-300 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-480 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-1140 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1800 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-2562 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-1098 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-2340 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-3000 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.