BT601F Intelligent Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
The BT601F intelligent dispensing peristaltic pump provides a flow range from 0.006 to 2900 mL/min. It's easy to operate with an intuitive and clear interface with a colour LCD touch screen. There are four operation modes available: Volume Dispense Mode, Time Dispense Mode, Copy Dispense Mode and Flow Mode. The system minimizes working noise due to the intelligent cooling fan control. With the RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump is easy to communicate with external devices, such as PC, HMI or PLC.
Functions and Features
- Color LCD display, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional time dispense mode.
- The anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- Flow mode plus the following three dispense modes:
- Time Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the duration for each dose, lag time between doses, and number of cycles.
- Volume Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the volume for each dose, lag time between doses, and number of cycles.
- Copy Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the total volume need to dispense, the lag time between doses, and number of cycles.
- Store five groups of working parameters for each dispense mode (power-off memory).
- Flow rate display and control; cumulative dispense volume display.
- Flow rate calibration.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution. Professional operating system, configure the system with a setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- The logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense functions; an external analogue signal can adjust the rotating speed. The signal is optically isolated.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external devices.
- Internal double-deck isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- ABS plastic housing, streamlined shape.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-2900 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2%
- Power supply: AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: <50W
- Logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard); 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 258 x 180 x 197 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
BT601F Suitable Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-30 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-120 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-300 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-480 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-1140 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1800 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-2562 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-1098 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-2340 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-3000 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.