BT600S Variable-Speed Peristaltic Pump
The BT600S Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump offers a versatile flow range of 0.006 to 2900 mL/min, accommodating variable pump heads and tubing. Beyond fundamental features like reversible direction, start/stop, and adjustable speed, it incorporates Time Dispense Mode and Anti-Drip functions. The pump establishes efficient communication with external devices, including PCs, HMIs, or PLCs, through its MODBUS RS485 interface.
Functions and Features
- High-resolution LCD display, simple parameter setting and intuitive status display.
- Membrane keypad, simple to operate, convenient and durable.
- High-quality torque stepper servo motor drive, accurate speed, wide range, smooth operation, allowing high precision flow transmission.
- High torque output, highly expandable, matching a wide range of high-performance pump heads.
- Basic functions such as start/stop, forward/reverse, full speed, speed regulation and status memory.
- Parameters setting such as running time, interval time, and number of cycles to meet requirements of flow transfer and dispensing
- Speed slow stop and anti-drip function; key-lock function to prevent misoperation.
- Stainless steel 304 housing, effective protection against various organic solvents, easy to clean.
- Internal structure with double-layer isolation design and special protection treatment for the circuit system, effectively improving dust, moisture and corrosion resistance and anti-oxidation performance.
- Excellent anti-interference characteristics, wide voltage range, suitable for complex power supply environments.
- RS485 communication, compatible with Modbus protocol, for convenient connection with various control devices.
- A variety of external control signals can be used to control start/stop, forward/reverse rotation, speed adjustment, and optocoupler isolation.
- Support start/stop, forward/reverse rotation, current speed and other working status signals output.
- Optional foot switch, pulse damper, leakage detector and other accessories.
- Flow rate: 0.006 to 2900 ml/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1rpm (speed ≤100rpm), 1rpm (speed >100rpm)
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2%
- Display: monochrome 132 x 32 dot matrix LCD, 77mm x 32mm
- Timing function: running time 0.1 to 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day; intermittent time 0.1 to 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day
- Cycle times: 0-999 times (0 for infinite cycle)
- Suction back angle: 0-720 degrees
- External control signal input: (1) Start/stop: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V); 2) Forward/reverse: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V), 3) Speed adjustment: analog 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA can be set
- External control signal output: (1)Start\stop: level signal (follow input voltage), (2) Forward/reverse rotation: level signal (follow input voltage), (3)Speed status: analog 0~5V
- Communication interface: RS485, compatible with MODBUS protocol, DB15 external control interface
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50HZ/60HZ
- Power consumption: <60W
- Working environment: temperature 0-40℃, relative humidity＜80%
- Protection level: IP31
- Dimensions: 235×150×243mm
- Weight: 5.5KG
BT600S Compatible Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-30 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-120 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-300 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-480 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-1140 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1800 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-2562 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-1098 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-2340 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-3000 ml/min|