BT301F Intelligent Dispensing Peristaltic Pump
The BT301F Intelligent Dispensing Peristaltic Pump delivers a flow range from 0.006 to 1600 mL/min, supporting variable pump heads and tubing. Operating is effortless with its intuitive color LCD touch screen interface. It offers four operation modes: Volume Dispense Mode, Time Dispense Mode, Copy Dispense Mode, and Flow Mode. Intelligent cooling fan control minimizes working noise. Utilizing the RS485 MODBUS interface, the pump seamlessly communicates with external devices like PCs, HMIs, or PLCs, enhancing its connectivity and control capabilities.
Functions and Features
- Color LCD display, touch screen and keypad for operating.
- Reversible direction, start/stop control and adjustable speed.
- Precise motor control technology improves dispense accuracy compared to the traditional time dispense mode.
- The anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy.
- Flow mode plus the following three dispense modes:
- Time Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the duration for each dose, lag time between doses, and number of cycles.
- Volume Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the volume for each dose, lag time between doses, and number of cycles.
- Copy Dispense Mode: automatically dispense by setting the total volume need to dispense, the lag time between doses, and number of cycles.
- Store five groups of working parameters for each dispense mode (power-off memory).
- Flow rate display and control; cumulative dispense volume display.
- Flow rate calibration.
- 0.2% high precision rotating speed control with 0.1 rpm speed resolution. Professional operating system, configure the system with a setup wizard.
- Intelligent temperature control to minimize working noise.
- A logic level signal can control start/stop, direction and easy dispense functions; an external analogue signal can adjust the rotating speed. The signal is optically isolated.
- With the RS485 MODBUS interface, easy to communicate with external devices.
- Internal double-deck isolation structure; circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-electromagnetic interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- ABS plastic housing, streamlined shape.
- Drive multi-channels and various types of pump heads.
- Optional footswitch and remote infrared control.
- Flow range: 0.006-1600 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-350 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1 rpm
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2%
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: <40W
- Logic level control signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 258 x 180 x 197mm
- Weight: 5.3 kg
BT301F Compatible Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-18 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-70 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-175 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-280 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-665 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1050 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-1495 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-641 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1085 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-1365 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-1750 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.