WT600S Variable-Speed Peristaltic Pump
The WT600S variable speed peristaltic pump provides a flow rate from 3 to 6000mL/min. The large torque DC brushless motor drive requires no maintenance. Its basic functions include reversible direction, start/stop, full speed (for fast cleaning), and adjustable speed. Easy dispensing mode is available. With the MODBUS RS485 interface, the pump is easy to be controlled by external devices, such as computers, human-machine interfaces or PLC.
Functions and Features
- Four digits LED indicator displays the working speed.
- LED indicator of a working mode: internal control, external control or footswitch.
- Membrane keypad operation.
- Reversible direction, start/stop, adjust speed and full speed, power-off state memory
- Easy dispensing functions
- Work with multi-channel and various types of pump heads.
- Stainless steel housing, easy to clean, excellent resistance to corrosion of acid, alkali, sodium and organic solvents.
- The circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust- and moisture-proof.
- Excellent anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range, acceptable for complex power environment.
- External high–low electrical level controls the start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, optically coupled isolator; external analogue adjusts the rotation speed.
- RS485 interface, supporting the MODBUS protocol, connects easily with external devices.
- Optional footswitch or timer for dispensing fluid.
- Flow range: 3-6000 mL/min
- Speed range: 30-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 1 rpm
- Flow accuracy: <3%
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: <200W
- External on/off control voltage: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional); External control analog signal: 0-5V (standard), 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS
- Operating condition: 0-40 °C
- Relative humidity: <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 286mm x 180mm x 230mm
- Weight: 6.2kg
WT600S Compatible Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.53-3180 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.77-4620 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||1.10-6600 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.