BT601S Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump
The BT601S Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump offers a flow range from 0.006 to 2900 mL/min, supporting variable pump heads and tubing. Beyond fundamental features like reversible direction, start/stop, full speed (for rapid cleaning), and speed adjustment, it introduces quantitative liquid delivery at regular intervals with the "easy dispensing key." Enhanced control is achieved through the RS485 MODBUS interface, enabling effective external device management, including computers, human-machine interfaces, or PLCs.
Functions and Features
- Four digits LED indicator displaying speed, the internal control, external control, footswitch and other working modes.
- Membrane keypad operation.
- Basic functions include reversible direction, start/stop, full speed, speed adjustment and operating parameters automatic saving.
- Easy dispensing function, repeats liquid dispensing by time or volume.
- High torque output, compatible with various types of pump heads with single or multiple channels.
- The circuit board with conformal coating makes it dust-proof and moisture-proof.
- Anti-interference feature, wide input voltage range for complex power environment.
- External on/off voltage signal controls the start/stop, reversible direction and easy dispensing function, and optically coupled isolator.
- External analogue adjusts the rotating speed.
- RS485 MODBUS interface allows easy control by an external device.
- Optional footswitch, pulse damper, leakage detector and other accessories.
- Flow range: 0.006-2900 mL/min
- Speed range: 0.1-600 rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1-100 rpm, 0.1 rpm resolution; 100-150 rpm, 1 rpm resolution
- Flow accuracy: ±0.5%
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: <50W
- External control on/off signal: 5V, 12V (standard), 24V (optional)
- External analog control signal: 0-5V (standard); 0-10V, 4-20mA (optional)
- Communication interface: RS485 MODBUS interface
- Operating condition: Temperature 0-40°C; Relative humidity <80%
- IP grade: IP31
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 260 x 181 x 198 mm (10.2 x 7.1 x 7.8 inch)
- Weight: 4.9 kg (10.9 lbs)
BT601S Compatible Pump Heads, Tubing, and Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-30 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-120 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-300 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-480 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-1140 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1800 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-2562 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-1098 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1860 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-2340 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-3000 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.