BT300S Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump
The BT300S Basic Variable Speed Peristaltic Pump delivers a flow range from 0.006 to 1690 mL/min, accommodating variable pump heads and tubing. It features essential functions like reversible direction, start/stop, and adjustable speed, along with advanced capabilities such as Time Dispense Mode and an Anti-Drip function. Enhanced connectivity is ensured through the MODBUS RS485 interface, enabling effective communication with external devices such as PCs, HMIs, or PLCs.
Functions and Features
- High-resolution LCD display, simple parameter setting and intuitive status display.
- Membrane keypad, simple to operate, convenient and durable.
- High-quality torque stepper servo motor drive, accurate speed, wide range, smooth operation, allowing high precision flow transmission.
- High torque output, highly expandable, working with a wide range of pump heads.
- Basic functions such as start/stop, forward/reverse, full speed, speed regulation and status memory.
- Parameters setting such as running time, interval time, and number of cycles to meet requirements of flow transfer and dispensing
- Speed slow stop and anti-drip function; key-lock function to prevent misoperation.
- Stainless steel 304 housing, effective protection against various organic solvents, easy to clean.
- Internal structure with double-layer isolation design and special protection treatment for the circuit system, effectively improving dust, moisture and corrosion resistance and anti-oxidation performance.
- Excellent anti-interference characteristics, wide voltage range, suitable for complex power supply environments.
- RS485 communication, compatible with Modbus protocol, for convenient connection with various control devices.
- A variety of external control signals can be used to control start/stop, forward/reverse rotation, speed adjustment, and optocoupler isolation.
- Support start/stop, forward/reverse rotation, current speed and other working status signals output.
- Optional foot switch, pulse damper, leakage detector and other accessories.
- Flow rate: 0.006 to 1690 ml/min
- Speed range: 0.1-350rpm
- Speed resolution: 0.1rpm (speed ≤100rpm), 1rpm (speed >100rpm)
- Speed accuracy: ±0.2%
- Display: monochrome 132 x 32 dot matrix LCD, 77mm x 32mm
- Timing function: running time 0.1 to 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day; intermittent time 0.1 to 999 seconds/minutes/hours/day
- Cycle times: 0-999 times (0 for infinite cycle)
- Suction back angle: 0-720 degrees
- External control signal input: (1) Start/stop: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V); (2) Forward/reverse: passive contact, external control input level (5-24V); 3) Speed adjustment: analog input with settings for 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20mA
- External control signal output: (1) Start/Stop: level signal (follow input voltage); (2) Forward/reverse rotation: level signal (follow input voltage); (3) Speed status: analog 0-5V
- Communication interface: RS485, compatible with MODBUS protocol, DB15 external control interface
- Power supply: AC100-240V, 50HZ/60HZ
- Power consumption: <50W
- Working environment: temperature 0-40℃, relative humidity＜80%
- Protection level: IP31
- Dimensions: 235×150×243mm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
BT300S Suitable Pump Heads and Tubing, Flow Parameters
|Drive||Pump Head||Tubing Size||Flow Rate Per Channel*|
(3 rollers, 1 channel)
(3 rollers, 2 channels)
|13# (ID 0.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.005-18 ml/min|
|14# (ID 1.6mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.02-70 ml/min|
|19# (ID 2.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.05-175 ml/min|
|16# (ID 3.2mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.08-280 ml/min|
|25# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.19-665 ml/min|
|17# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.3-1050 ml/min|
|18# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 1.6mm)||0.43-1495 ml/min|
(4 rollers, 1 channel)
|15# (ID 4.8mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.18-641 ml/min|
|24# (ID 6.4mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.31-1085 ml/min|
|35# (ID 7.9mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.39-1365 ml/min|
|36# (ID 9.6mm, Wall 2.4mm)||0.50-1750 ml/min|
*The above flow rate data is obtained from tests with pure water at room temperature and pressure and is for reference only. Actual flow rates may vary due to pressure, media characteristics, and other relevant factors.